Monday, February 11, 2008

Ball pit...here I come!




For Cecilia's 1st birthday her parents totally got her the best gift ever! ....A BALL PIT!!! I mean are you kidding? What a cool gift for your one year old! This past week Elem went to visit cousin Cecilia and they played together in the Elephant Ball pit for a little to break the thing in! It was Elem's first time in a ball pit of any sorts and he freaking loved the thing!



As soon as he saw it he was like crawling towards it! And once he got in, he loved loved loved all the balls. He was slapping them, and just trying to crawl around!

My first time ever! I dont know whats going on, but it feels fun!


Cecilia,-get in here with me! I need you to play balls with me!


Uhm, does anyone else think this thing is silly? It is a gigantic Elephant! How fun!


Elem-you silly, my ball pit not silly! I loves it!


Unfortunately, Elem has not quite mastered the crawling skill, so the trunk had to be removed to ensure that he could get in! Although he can army pull himself any where he wants to go, the quickest route right through the elephants mouth was our entry for the night.

Just so many to choose from, I dont know which ones I want! But this red one is pretty.



And the little dude is ready to climb out...but can he make it?


Oh yes he can!



be back soon, bubba up, think he might have had a nightmare..poor baby!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Lou-Lou - Elem & Cecilia are truly the cutest babes ever! And what a cool gift - the giant elephant ball!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers