Saturday, February 2, 2008

happy times they are-a-here


haha! Much different than the header last time eh? After reading my blog the other day I realized that it was a tad on the negative side! But I just wanted to share all of what had been going on! These days things appear to be gong in a much more positive way! Although Elem's thrush did come back, even after I steralized everything I know of that he has touched and/or that is in our house and at the grandparents, daycare, etc-I caught it early so we were right on top of it to get the doc to call in some more meds before it took over his whole mouth. It is currently only on the inside of his cheeks so thats better than last time!

On a great note, I was off on Martin Luther King Jr. day so Ali and I decided to take Elem and Cecilia to this place called Pump it up! It is like this giant room with all kinds of blown up jump toys for kids to get in and jump around etc. They have a huge slide like one at the fair where you get on a carpet to come down, several huge jump rings where you can just get in and bounce and play, and tons of other cool stuff! As you can see Elem and Cecilia were totally stoked to be there!





Honestly they will love it a lot more when they can actually walk, but hey as long as they are under 2 years of age its free, so what more could you want! I mean a giant area for your kid to crawl and bounce and burn off energy! haha.

Elem and I kinda more laid there and bounced together!


While Cecilia crawled all over the place and was hard to hold on to!


Overall it was a really fun time! Of course dont you know Elem enjoyed the 5 dollar toys that were just laid in the middle of the floor rather than the gigantic bounce toys!


And Cecilia took on some major wall climbing attempts! She was very brave for such a little girl!


Elem tried to get in on the wall climbing action but he was just not ready. Hims just a wittle dude.


After about an hour we were totally sweaty and the kids were ready to get on home. I wish I had more time to take Elem to things like this, but with my work schedule its just not possible! I mean, look at this face! Dont you just want to pick him up and love all over him?

1 comment:

Scott said...

Precious! And yes, I do, in fact, want to just pick Elem up and love all over him! :-) Love, Love, love, the pics of his long, messy hair too! What a cute bed head stud he is! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers