Wednesday, February 6, 2008

He talks!


Yes I just wanted to make a note that as of 2 days ago-February 4th, Elem has said his first word! Momma! Not that he says it every time he sees me or anything, but any time he really needs me or can see me but cant get to me, he totally says it! I am so excited. We also think he is saying dad, but just not 100% sure. So momma it is. My little boy is so smart.




Also he just cut another-yes ANOTHER -tooth! Hard to believe, but he just cut if you were him, his left tooth right next to the top two front teeth. Does that make sense? Well its there, and I can only hope that now that my 9 month old has 6 teeth he can put the rest on hold for a few months. He has been poppin out teeth like it is nothin! In the pic above you can see a few up close.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Go Elem! Seriously, I think EVERY child's first word should be, "momma!" :-)

maaydaay said...

So smart and so CUTE!!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers