Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coming soon...

Looks like Elem will be making HIS big commercial debut coming very soon! Elem totally got chosen for a part in an Arvest bank commercial! And it will be shot next Wednesday! I am not exactly sure what he will be doing as of yet, but hopefully we can get the script and see what all Elem can contribute for his first acting appearance! haha! I am so proud of the little dude!

Let me back this up a little bit! About a week ago, Seth -who works for Waymack and Crew-a production company here in Little Rock, told me that they were casting for an Arvest commercial and a little toddler was needed. So he asked me if I wanted to try and get Elem in it and I was like yes of course!!! So we submitted the most recent picture we had of him and made him a little profile and added it to the list of other kids that were being considered for the part! And he totally got it! Not sure how many kids were up for the part, but all I know is my little boy is about to be a star! Well, he is already a star in my eyes, but this will be fun! And I think he will like it-lets hope right?

So for the next week I am trying to keep him accident and bruise free, so his pretty little face looks pretty on the ole big screen! So that is my gaol until Wednesday, and with the way Elem has been walking like a mad man, it will be quite difficult to keep up with him! So wish me luck! Ill keep you posted and take lots of pics if I can from the shoot.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Awww...yay! How cool is that?? Go Elem!!! I can't WAIT to see his debut!

maaydaay said...

How exciting!!! You will have to post a video clip when it's done!! But of course he got it, I mean I am sure he is the most handsome little boy in Arkansas!

Mittig family said...

How fun! You have such a famous family!

Brittney said...

Jillian wants Elem's autograph and Tyson wants Sage's autograph!!! If you could just have them sign a diaper or something and send it on down, that would be great!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers