Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Bunny fun

Last weekend my mom came into town to spend some time with the Elem! We were so excited for her to finally get back to Little Rock ! Seth had to work on Saturday so we spent the day shopping for Elems wedding outfit and an Easer outfit! Easter snuck up on me so fast that I hadnt even bought one yet! So we went to several stores and found the CUTEST stuff!!! We got an all white Strausburg outfit for the wedding

! This is a pic from the store online. He is gonna be the best looking person at the wedding for sure! I can not wait to see him in it! Thanks mom!!!


And we got his Easter outfit, which is along the same lines as the one above, but its red stripes and less dressy! I dont have a pic of it, but I am taking him to the Wye Mountain this weekend and will be getting tons of pics of him in it! So no worries!

After finding the wedding outfit we headed to the Easter Bunny to get a pic! I was kinda nervous because when we walked up, I was reminded that the Easter Bunny is so scary looking! But I knew how good Elem did with Santa, so I had high hopes. As soon as we walked up, Elem loved him! He totally wanted to get down and he walked towards him. He kinda stopped so we took him up and he just loved it!!! He was hopping to music on the Easter Bunny's lap, and just giggling. So I guess he wasnt too scary to a 10 month old! Here is the pic:




Too cute if I do say so myself! It was such a great day and Elem was pretty good considering all the shopping that we did! We had so much fun with my mom here and were sad to see her go but she did get to spend some time with Elem and see him running around the house like the crazy boy that he is! I was so excited for her to get to actually see all the great things he has been doing, and just see how much he has grown up in the last month! He of course played with his ball-which is his current all time favorite thing in the world to do!



They read some books


And got a some pics of mommy and Elem


Such a sweet baby boy-he is getting so big!


Cant wait till next visit! We miss memaw and granddaddy!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Oh my goodness, the Easter Bunny is a little scary lookin...ha! But Elem seemed to enjoy him so that is all that matters! So glad you got to spend time with your mom! Sounds like ya'll had a blast! :-)

Scott said...

OH, & I can't WAIT to see pics of the handsome little man all dressed up for mommy & daddy's wedding! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers