Saturday, May 24, 2008

And we are off

Seth, his sis, mom, dad, and all f the dogs just left for the long ride to Panama City! They should be getting there around 9 or 10pm tonight. Dustin is leaving with Cecilia on a flight out of Little Rock tomorrow, and I am driving to Memphis here in a few hours, spend the night and then meet up with him on the plane to Panama City. Several crazy different ways of all of us getting down there, but her at least we will all make it! I am flying out of Memphis cause it is a WHOLE lot cheaper! haha! ANyways, I wont be blogging for a while because I will be laying out and getting tan with my fam! So I wanted to give everyone the heads up, but Ill be back to blogging as soon as I get back. I should be back by the 3rd! See you when we get back and trust me I will have way too many pics to post!

5 comments:

Scott said...

Okay, so seriously, after reading your last 3 blogs I am crying happy tears! For real! Your family is just so precious and I am so excited for you and Seth to finally make this love official! haha. You are one of the most beautiful people (on the inside and out) that I have ever met and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Go skinny, brown Mindy! :-)

Summer said...

congratulations!!!

Mittig family said...

Happy Wedding Day and Congrats! Y'all have a great trip and I can't wait to see all the pics when you get back!

Brittney said...

Mindy...I am so excited for you and wish that I could be there to watch you get married! I KNOW You are having a fabulous week and I can't wait to see all the pictures when you get back! good luck and have a great time!

I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet this Seth I hear so much about!

Love, B

Kimberly said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! Are you getting married on the 31st? That is our anniversary, thats why I ask.
You better take lots of pictures!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers