Friday, May 23, 2008

One week until we get married




Yes, one week until I marry the love of my life and my true soul mate, Seth Paul Shelby. In exactly one week our lives will not so much change in many ways, but more so just be official simply by a ceremony that will in all ends tell us what we already know. How much we mean to each other and remind us of where we came from and where we can go together, and with our son.

I should be packing, but I am trying to take a break and just relax and soak in, all the material changes that will happen, but more so the deeper meaning of marriage. Seth and I have never been one to jump into things especially not marriage-even when people felt like they knew when the right time was-we both knew when the right time was for us. And now is that time. One week from today will share in the great ceremony of love and take time to appreciate the love that we have with a small group of family and friends.

I want to take a minute to document my feelings before we are off...seth, I love you with all of my heart, and have loved you since we first met. ALthough there have been times when we both needed to step back to see the bigger picture, it finally came to us and here we are! We have the most beautiful child we could have ever imagined and he loves us with all of his heart. You are such a loving person, who never judges others, has a happy heart, and who truely cares for your friends and family more so than I have ever seen. I love you and I can not wait to spend the "rest" of our lives together with our son. You fill a piece of my heart and bring a sort of calm to my soul and I simply love who you are inside and out.

Can not wait to share our vows surrounded by nature. I know there will be a sense of peace and celebration and that is exactly how we wanted this day to be. And so it should be! wahoo! I love you Seth Shelby. You make me so happy.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers