Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Bye Formula-Helllllloooooo Whole Milk!



And basically that is it! As of this week, Elem Zane has officially said good bye to formula-and helllllloooooo to milk! Yay! It was way easier than I had anticipated, and actually I don't even think Elem has noticed that I changed anything out, but whatever the deal is, I am just glad to be buying whole milk that costs a whopping $3 instead of formula that costs $14. What an expense! And to think I only had to buy it for like less than 4 months. Insane! And to all you people out there who do not breast feed...I can not even imagine how much money you spend on formula. I dont think I would have made it to Elem's first year-we would have been so broke. So far I have seen no symptoms of the milk not agreeing with him, and I would like to keep it that way! Elem is growing up so fast, its kind of weird to think that I dont have to mix him a bottle (or from way back, thaw it out, or get out the ole boob!) Good times they are a happening!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers