Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Water is our friend!

Elem is one busy little bug in the water these days! He is obsessed with it! Although he is not swimming like a fishy just yet-in a big pool anyways-he IS splashing like a champ anywhere and anytime he is in or near water! He loves the bath tub, the water table, baby swimming pools etc! I am so happy that he is a water lover because Seth and I love to be outdoors and swim or near the water any chance we can get. In other words if he wasnt born liking it-he would eventually be forced to like it. haha. No not really, but thank goodness he is a water friendly baby. Now the tough part after a nice day in the water-is the taking him inside away from the water. It is like we are killing him, and he just doesnt understand why we have to go inside.

The other day we were outside playing with his water table and I got some of the funniest and best pictures of him. I already uploaded a few of them the other day so here are the rest:

Oh mommy it is cold! But I think I love it.


Yay I do! I love my water table -best birthday gift ever.


My pretty blue eyes are hard to say no to.


and now I get for real wet! What you lookin at ?


Wahoo! water water water!




hahahahahahahaha! hehehehehehehehe!


oh right in the eye! but it is still all good!


I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!


Could I be any cuter? I think not.


NOOOOOOOOOOO, please dont take me in no!


daddy its not fair I want to stay. :(

2 comments:

Scott said...

Mindy Lou! I love, love, love those pictures! Too cute! And seriously, Elem looks JUST LIKE YOU in that first picture! You and Sethy Poo should have like 10 kids, because you really do make the prettiest babies EVER! :-)

Brittney said...

HI!!! You have had lots of posts...so i will just comment on this one! I love all yor pictures of Elem...he just looks older and grown up like a big boy! He still has some petty good rolls though...and they are precious! His eyes are definitely going to get him very far in life!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers