Friday, June 27, 2008

My favorite "words" these days



...yes my favorite words these days that Elem is saying is right before he goes to bed he will go: "nigh, nigh" for night night. It makes me melt every time I hear it! I can not explain how super sweet it is every time those two little words come out of his mouth. Its always late at night, and his voice is raspy, and he is being lovey dovey, and it is just the cutest and most sincere "nigh, nigh" you have ever heard! I dont want to forget how special night night is every single night.

And the best part is, he has no idea it is cute-he just says it in this way like-see you guys tomorrow, I am tired and going night night! I love it! To me night night is one of those moments when you look at your kid like-whoaa!!!!!, you are so growing up right before my eyes cause you totally know you are going to bed AND you are telling me goodnight! Wow! I love you Elem Zane and every little thing you do amazes me these days. Thank you for your sweet "nigh, nigh"s, they make me happy.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Oh how sweet! And I love, love, love how happy your sweet little family is right now Lou-Lou. You deserve all the happiness and love that this big, beautiful world can give you! :-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers