Monday, July 28, 2008

Look at him go

Well I dont have time to do a full post on what we did this weekend, but I do have time to show this video. Since it was a rainy day yesterday, Seth and I wanted to get out of the house with Elem and do something fun! So we went to this new place that just opened on Wednesday that is called PlayTime Pizza! I will tell all about it in the next post, but this was ELem's favorite ride. And the best art -it was FREE. He loved loved loved it, and totally figured out how to turn it on all by himself. Too smart.


2 comments:

Scott said...

LOL. That is too cute! Future race car driver, eh? haha. Now, where is this playtime pizza place?? 39 wks and counting...

becky said...

I am glad that Elem had fun. Really wish that we could have seen you this weekend. Wyatt accidently pooped all over your carseat (but I cleaned it up).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers