Sunday, July 20, 2008

My super hot hubby

The other day we were with friends and family at our cousin's house. It was early evening, and we headed there for some food and simply a chance to get out of the house and let Elem be with relatives he doesnt always get to see. So while we were there we HAD to take advantage of the awesome pool in their backyard. So I had brought mine and Elem's swimsuit, just in case Elem wanted to swim, and I knew I would have to get in with him. Of course, as soon as Elem saw the pool he wanted in, and as soon as Seth saw the diving board, he wanted in! Only problem was, he didnt have a bathing suit, and we were in his brand new jeep, so he didnt want to get his clothes wet. So he went upstairs to find something in our cousin's parents bedroom. hahaha, and this is what he came out with:

jean shorts, with a few holes in them, and really blue. I can not stop laughing out loud when I look at this picture. Because it looks like he really wears them out swimming, like it is a regular thing. Too funny!

3 comments:

becky said...

very cute seth-we all know that those really are your swimming trunks so dont try to act like there not

Scott said...

I agree with Becky. I think you guys are trying to start a new trend...if anyone can do it, ya'll sure can! haha! And whoa....look how bluuuuueeeeeeee that purty water looks!

Unknown said...

that picture is so cute!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers