Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dancin Fool!

Since he was in the womb Elem has loved music and always moved when he heard it! I still remember putting earphones to my belly when I was pregnant and would be sitting at my desk at Perks and Elem would just be a kicking and rolling from one side of my stomach to the other! He loved it then and he loves it now. He has like a radar for radios, anything with knobs really-that control the volume of music. He can find them anywhere! Tonight we were at Ali and Dustin's playing with Cecilia for a few minutes while daddy is out of town for the week, and Elem found his way to the radio volume know. As soon as he heard the music he started breakin it down! He is quite the little dancer these dance. And has some very new moves I might add as well! A few twists and turns, some raisin' the roof, head poppin, bouncin up and down, and of course he always cheers for himself if there is any kind of applause to be done!

3 comments:

becky said...

very cute. i cant wait until wyatt starts dancing. elem takes after his mommy on his dance moves.

mom said...

What a stepper! I love you Elem.

Scott said...

lol. love it! How cute. Again, I agree with Becky, Elem totally has your moves! haha!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers