Saturday, August 30, 2008

Enthusiastic over blocks!

Elem has takin a new love of blocks recently. Big ones, little ones, hard ones and soft ones. Makes no difference to him. We have these little ones that I got a long time ago and we pulled them out the other night. He finds them no matter where we might try to hide them now. At first I thought they were a good idea, but Seth has assured me that we need to throw them away already! haha. He is not too keen on how often he steps on them during the middle of the night, or how frequently he gets nailed in the head with one! Look at him go!:

3 comments:

Francine said...

Ive been reading your blog for a while but I have never posted. I just had to write and tell you how absolutley adorable your baby boy is. He is such a cutie...
You are truly blessed.
Have a great day!!
francine

Unknown said...

So darn cute! I love that kids hair....and I think I can see his eyelaskes are like a million miles long. LUCKY!

becky said...

He does love his blocks. He looks so cute in this video.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers