Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Insight to his night

Last night, we got home, and Elem was being so silly. Just running around, and loving on everybody and everything. It was too cute. He continued with his obsession with the play vacuum-although he would have rather been playing with the real one, and I looked over and he was vacuuming his big blow up trampoline. He was also running back and forth and falling face first into the floor. That is what I originally was trying to catch on video, but ended up getting him with the vacuum and saying some of his words. the footage is not all that clear, but its still worth watching. :) Its pretty long too, but towards the end I asked him to repeat some of his words, and you can kind of hear it. I thought it was cute at the time. So enjoy-my little boy growing up playing and just a talking away.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Such a smartie! Man, he is growing up. So cute! Thanks so much for all the mommy confirmations tonight. I really needed those! You rock!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers