Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A night out in August

A couple of hours out at least! About 2 weeks ago Seth and I went to one of my best friends house for her Birthday Party! We were so excited that it was starting at 5:30pm because that meant we could actually get to go. Grammy and Poppa go to bed pretty early, and dont really like to keep the kids if it is going to be really late, but they are totally cool if it is early. So we took advantage of the early start time and dropped Elem off and headed to Dawns house. Of course we were the first people there! And the next to arrive were my pregnant friends. Haha.


Happy Birthday Dawn.


Kristi, me, and Steph. This was like 4 days before Aidan was born. :) And she still made it out. That is what I call a good friend.


All the old roomies together again. Well Kristi, Dawn and I. These are the girlies (minus Domi-who had to work) I lived with before Seth and I bought our house. :)Well Steph never actually lived there with me, but she lived there before me. And she and I have been frendsand were actually how I met the other girlies. Me and Steph go way back to the good ole Saucer Days. I need to find a pick from when we worked there together and do a comparison! haha. I love these girls. And now everyone is a little older, wiser, and most of us are mommies -or soon to be mommies. I miss good old North Cedar.


Although we only staid for a couple of hours and then headed bacl to pick up Elem, we had so much fun! It is really good just to get out and be together and have some alone time. We actually dont get out that much, because we both work, and are so tired, that we end up spending most of our time at home just chillin on the couch. We have so much fun together that it doesnt really matter where we go. Even in the car we have a blast. Mostly him making fun of my driving skills I think is why we have fun in the car, but whatever!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love Elem's 15 month update! And I'm glad you guys were able to make some progress on his tummy issues. I really hope he is feeling better!

Courtney Rogers said...

Looking at that last picture of you and Seth, I realized who Elem is identical to! Oh my gosh I totally see Elem all over Seth's face! Sorry Mindy! Are you coming to the reunion?

Unknown said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!! Elem looks SO MUCH like his daddy!

Brittney said...

There is nothing better than a good date night! We don't get them often either...but when we do...we have so much fun! Glad you got to have a good night out!

Scott said...

Wish you guys could have stayed longer too lou-lou. However, it was good to see you guys for even that short while! We should do that again soon! Love you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers