Friday, October 24, 2008

6th picture in 6th folder



I read Britt's and saw that she had a super cute pic of Jilly located 6th picture 6th folder. Although Jilly was only 12 days old in hers-our folders play out a little differently, and Elems are from his 6 month. 6th picture in 6th folder is the one you see above. The breakdown: This pic was taken the very day Elem learned to sit up!!! As soon as I realized he was doing it, I took him outside to sit up and take a look around the world. He loved it. It was October, and right after I had tried to take his pic at the pumpkin patch in a basket, and he wasnt quite sitting up just yet! So I love these pics. Although he is still quite the baby, I can still see his current face in there somewhere!

I tag....Becky, Courtney, and Steph-6th picture in your 6th folder. Now go!!

1 comment:

Khim said...

Oh my goodness. I think my heart just melted! Tooo precious, it's amazing how quickly he's grown into such a big boy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers