Monday, October 13, 2008

No Dairy Diet Days 4 and 5

Still on the no diary diet around out house. And it actually isnt that hard to follow, since we have been committed to it, BUT there is stuff like pizza, and cheese dip that come out around our house on the weekend, that I almost forgot and tried to give Elem. He only had about one bite of pizza with cheese on it, but other than that-nothing. No dairy at all. On Saturday, he did pretty well, and only had one diarrhea all day, and then on Sunday, he had one diarrhea and one that was half way normal. So I dont know if that was a fluke, or if maybe the dang dairy has been the cause of all of this. Still going to keep trying it, so we will see how it goes over the course of the next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No dairy is hard to do for a while, I went on a very strict fast a while back and I missed cheese and butter the most. But hopefully it can become somewhat of a habit for you guys and get easier. At least his little bum gets a rest! Poor guy.

Brittney said...

Keep it up...I know that must be hard...it seems everything for kids has some dairy in it! Good luck...I will try and think of some ideas for you!!! I hope it is working and the poor kid can be normal again soon. For mommy's sake too!

Scott said...

I know this has to be hard. But it seems like you are making some progress, so yay! I know you guys are ready to find out the answer to this. Hang in there! Love you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers