Monday, December 29, 2008

He did it again!

I need to brag that my little man was hopping into the tub last night, and just like always, he started to pee. So I grabbed him out as quick as I could, to which he of course stopped peeing-and then I stuck him in front of the little potty. And he continued to pee. Right into the potty. He loved it. And then he got candy. A hershey kiss to be exact! Not totally walking up to the potty and going, but he is headed in the right direction. Keep it up Elem Zane.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Good gracious! I can't believe he is pottying! I am about to do Jillian at 2 1/2!!!!! Oh well...once it is done I will be happy! !!!!

Looking forward to your christmas card!!! Thanks for remembering us...I was missing the pic of EZ!!!!!

Have a great new yeaR

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers