Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have lots of posts to do from the Christmas Tree farm, to Christmas with my parents, Christmas with Seth Parents, Elem opening gifts, etc!, but I had to go and get sick on Christmas Day! So I am a little behind, but still wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Santa did come and treated our family very generously, so thank you to all who we encountered over the holiday. We love you and miss you greatly -those who we did not get to spend time with on this wonderful holiday!

Merry Christmas from the Shelby Family!

1 comment:

mom said...

I am so sorry you were sick! Was it just the pink eye or something elso? You didn't mention anything else. We really enjoyed visiting with you sweetie. Let me know if I can do anything. I love you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers