Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ta-daa

This past weekend daddy went over to uncle Chads for a few hours and Elem and I spent some much needed mommy/Elem time. Although I am with him every day all day long, I am still at work, and he is at school. So the time is great, but its not like it is at home. At school, Elem is usually on the big kid side, with the 3 and 4 years olds-the younger kids seem to bore him, and I am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off, doing lessons, making phone calls, trying to get items and money donated, and spending much needed time with the homeless kids. So...that leaves many a time when I see him playing and wish I could just go and sit down with him, that I dont always get to get in on.So, on the weekend I am super absorbed with every single second that I have with Elem. The time of the baby years are slipping away so fast, that I feel like even a few hours away are so much that I miss out on.

While Seth was gone, Elem and I cranked up the Christmas music, and headed outside to play for as long as he wanted! We played ball, played with Sage, played on the slide, chased each other, and played on the sandbox! On top of the sandbox for that matter. As I have mentioned before, Elem is quite the climber and he has really been showing off his skills lately!

Ta-Daa!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You are so in love with that little boy, and it is precious. He is lucky to have you as his mommy!

Unknown said...

I wish I couls see videos here at work!!! Dang it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers