Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Expandable what?

Since when did they start making expandable waists in little boy's pants?? I am so confused. I knew that they existed in little girls clothes but I had NO idea they existed in little boy's clothes! I have several pairs of pants for Elem that were more like winter pants, and were so cute-Hurley to be exact, and I just realized yesterday that they had expandable waist in them! Meaning that they have a little notch on each side that allows you to tighten and loosen the waist as needed for your child. So you CAN purchase those 2T size clothes and simply tighten the waste, rather than buying the 18-24 months and forcing them to have it super tight across the tummy all day long. I feel silly but I had no idea they had those! What a great invention. I wish they had those for my size. Hmm.maybe they should add that, to make those of us who have had a baby feel a little better about ourselves-we could buy a size 8 and just let it out to the last button and it just might fit! Ha! I love them, they are going to save me lots of money in buying clothes for Elem-so long current trend, and hello 2Ts from last season! Dont worry Elem, we can make it work. :)

1 comment:

Khim said...

The Gap, Old Navy, have been making them like that for years! You know how much I love me some Gap Inc. stuff!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers