Monday, April 6, 2009

What I Love Most Mondays



Is it just me, or are Mondays s hard to get through?? It seems like I always enter the week with a positive attitude, usually rested from the weekend, and ready to embrace the week ahead, and they always take me by surprise! Each and every week! So I have decided to dedicate my Monday nights to a short and simple blog called "What I Love Most Mondays". I want to take a few minutes at the beginning of each week, to stop being stressed out about the craziness the first day of the week has brought, but to reflect on something I loved about that day! So tonight-I begin.

What I loved most about today:

Tonight, Elem, Seth, and I were all lying on the couch, lights off, and watching a little basketball to get ready for bed. Elem was in his pajamas, and Michigan State and UNC were about to tip off for the NCAA championship game. Elem was cuddling, and were said it was time to pray. So Elem started out repeating after me,

Me: Dear God

E: Deaw dod

Me: Thank you for Daddy

E: Tank u daddy

Me: What else Elem?

E: Tank u chocut mulk

E: Tank u food

E: Tank u sissy

E: Tank u sage

E: Tank u dustin

E: Tank u daddy

E: Tank u daddy

E: Tank u daddy

Hmm......although I get left out each night, and I have to tell Elem, "Thank you for mommy". I dont care. It is the sweetest most adorable prayer I have ever heard. He loves to pray, and he just prays for whatever he is thinking about at that time. How more innocent can you get? I love it, just love it! One day he will thank God for mommy first , I just know it, and when he does, I am sure my heart will just melt. However, for now, it is melting for the fact that he is so thankful for daddy, and he thanks God for daddy consistently about 5 times each prayer, each night.

So that is what I love Most About this Monday!

Anybody else have anything they are loving about Monday? Becky, Brittney, Carolyn, Court, Steph, Khim?? I would love to see what you are thankful for at the beginning of this Pre-Easter week. :)

2 comments:

Scott said...

I am thankful for this post because it seriously just made me smile! I LOVE YOU Lou-Lou and I you have inspired me to go home and blog tonight. :-)

Khim said...

Mindy, I'm so glad you asked! I was letting this week (all two days of it so far) get me stressed. Well, I don't have a cute little boy say precious prayers, but I do have a husband who is very much a boy at heart! Monday, he was so excited about shower gifts, he started putting my stroller & car seat together. He was beaming ear to ear the entire time. I'm thankful I have such a sweet husband with plenty of energy to make up for what I lack.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers