Monday, May 18, 2009

What I Love Most Mondays

Kids and music. And lots and lots of it! Anybody else ever noticed how many silly kids songs there are out there and how much every single kid in the whole world love them?? And how much every single kid in the world LOVES musical instruments-from guitars, to harmonicas, to drums. Which leads me to what I love most today, on this wonderful beautiful, most perfect weather Monday. Elem has a huge obsession with guitars and harmonicas, but even more he has an obsession with drums these days! Mostly because my brother in law-Uncle Dustin, plays drums and have a set of drums at his house. I look forward to seeing this excitement any time we go over to Ali and Dustin's house: it always makes me happy, and I of course see nothing but true talent....

2 comments:

Khim said...

Hey Mindy,

I don't have your e-mail or your phone number, but we welcomed Owen Kuper at 3:02pm Tuesday May 19th. I'll try and have a blog up soon!

Khim said...

I know, I thought about the next morning! Happy belated birthday! Love you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers