Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 1 year anniversary



Of course in true blogging fashion I am late on my post. But I just wanted to throw in a quick shout out to honor my 1 year anniversary. :) On May 30th Seth and I were officially married for 1 whole year and we couldn't be any happier. In some ways it seems almost like we should be celebrating our 5 year anniversary because we started dating almost 7 years ago...or is it 8, I think I have lost count! But in other ways it seems as if we were just married last week. We have such a great and open relationship, and every day just seems to flow so great. We pick up where the other needs help and we each know our roles in our relationship without fail. Seth cooks, does the yard work, I clean and change all the dirty diapers. :)We just fit and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else! We are still just as happy as we were this time last year, although we were a lot tanner, and a lot more relaxed chilling on the beach with our feet in the sand. For our one year anniversary we didn't do anything extravagant like some couples would-that is really not us. We actually chose to spend the day with Elem, just our family having fun and enjoying the outdoors. In the early morning we headed off to the baseball field with Elem to play a little ball and run the basis, and then we spent the rest of the afternoon swimming at Spoons house, soakin up some sun, and enjoying watching Elem play in the water for his first swim of the year. We finished up the night at Ali and Dustin's by cooking up some food and still playing with the kiddies. It was such a great day, surrounded by family. Seth is my best friend and my "baby daddy". haha! Rather than include some great pic of us all dressed up at a fancy restaurant, (not that I have one like that or anything), I included the only one from that day that we had. Us all sweaty and still in our bathing suits, chillin and enjoying each other's company. Happy 1 year baby. I love you.

2 comments:

Khim said...

Congrats y'all, here's to many many more!

Scott said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You know I love my Lou-Lou and Poo-Poo! ;)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers