Sunday, July 19, 2009

"I luss-u"

Seth has been out of town for a few days so I decided to take Elem on a Friday night date anywhere he wanted to go! WHen I asked him what he wanted to do, his reply was, "I wan go Pizza Game"....translation: Razorback Pizza. He refers to it several different ways, sometimes Pizza Game sometime Pizza Back, but he DOES know what he means and he means he wants to go there to get pizza and play the basketball arcade game! So off we went on our date and it was so fun! We played basketball, ordered a cheese pizza just the way we picky eaters like it, and had plenty of ranch as well. We headed home and after a few minutes of cuddling on the couch, or mommies bed I guess you could say, he quickly fell asleep and I caught myself just looking at him. And how perfect his little eye lashes are and how perfect his little lips are. Just how sweet he looks when he sleeps its almost tear jerking! I know it is annoying to hear, but I am sure every parent has moments like those! So I said good nite to this little dude:



And walked in this morning to get him out of bed.....and much to my surprise he greeted me with..."I luss-u"....meaning I love you. Aw I was beaming smiling and just said I love you too Elem Zane! Then he proceeded to hand me the diaper he had already taken off and told me, "I took it off for you, you can throw it away". And the moment was over. But still it was one sweet moment. :) And I wouldnt want to forget it for the world!

4 comments:

Courtney Rogers said...

That just melts my heart!

mom said...

He is beautiful.

Scott said...

So sweet Lou-Lou! Elem is so precious and you are best mommy EVER! I am so glad you have your sweet, sweet fellas! Hope you will be in town August 15th! We are having Aidan's FIRST bday party. Can't even believe our little guys are growing up SO fast!

Khim said...

Oh my word I love it! Such a sweet boy, and so helpful too! I can't wait to have moments like that with little Owen.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers