Monday, July 20, 2009

A snapshot of a moment

Just look at those two:



I have been getting major props for this picture and I cant believe it! It is the first picture I have actually tinkered with to make it look a little more "my style" to capture the actual memory. In all honesty this picture was taken at Lake Sylivia at a family reunion about a month ago. We were there for the Shelby family reunion on Poppas side of the family. There were lots and lots of people there, lots and lots of crazy huge flies, and lots and lots of muddy water. Which is actually why I decided to take a second to tweak the pic to make it more "artistic" and bring out some parts to keep it "refreshing" if you will. I love this picture of the kids, because it shows them just being themselves. And to be honest to those of you who have asked....I didnt have to do much to make it cool and to bring out the color in those random spots. We here at the Shelby household are some major MAC lovers, So we do not have a PC and I am guessing from my husbands line of work, we will never have one again. Although I was a little hectic at first, MACs are made for editing, and picture making, etc. They are what production companies and people in the media scene are using. So I simply pulled up this picture, clicked on edit, and then "antique" and then adjusted to my color pleasure. I was pretty proud of it and thought it was adorable but didnt think I would get any feedback on it. So there you have it, for all of those who have been asking me about it. MACs to the rescue. And of course my keen eye for photo beauty! haha!

1 comment:

becky said...

That really is such an awesome picture. Those 2 are braver than me already. I can't believe they are just playing around in the mud.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers