Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rock with it

One thing I just cant ever get enough of, is catching Elem doing the cutest things when he doesn't even know it! Isn't that like one of the best parts about being a parent?? Your child playing all by themselves, while you are messing around on the computer, you turn around, and all you see is a little shaking going on to some good ole keyboard music! It doesn't get much better than that. I gladly take a lot of heat for letting Elem run around the house, minus shoes and socks, minus pants, minus shirts, and even minus the diaper if that is what he wants at the time. I feel like it is his home so he should be comfortable. :) I know I like to be comfortable in my own home, and if I was always running around like crazy trying to potty train all at the same time, I would most likely choose the less is more when in comes to the dressing department. So again, please forgive the "no pants" attire. But I gotta admit, the cute little diaper booty is what makes this video cute!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers