Monday, June 29, 2009

What I love Most Mondays

Are some simple phrases...2 to be percise. And they include:

What you talkin mommy?

What dat makin noise mommy?



Elem's vocabulary continues to grow it seems almost every single minute of every single day. Many times blowing my mind with some of the things he says or some of the things he repeats that I have said! However the 2 above he says on his own and with no probing from mommy. It is so funny to be talking to Elem from another room and hear him shout out, "what you talkin mommy?" I think I laugh every single time I hear it. I mean com on it is ridiculously cute:) And then I also can not help but giggle every time he hears any kind of noise, be it a bird chirping, an airplane flying overhead, rain outside, or even a lawn mower from across the neighborhood, he has to hollar out that little phrase.."what dat makin noise mommy?" Each time he says either of those phrases I almost melt because they are too sweet coming from his raspy little voice.

2 comments:

Scott said...

oh my goodness. That is so stinkin' cute. I can hearing him saying both of those phrases right now! So sweet. I can't wait until Aidan starts saying, Momma!

becky said...

Wish I could hear him say it. Maybe you should try and video it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers