Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can't find me

One of Elem's obsessions these days is hide and seek. However, he doesn't seem to play it the traditional way, it seems to be centered around the couch and our big couch cushions and his ability to hide behind them. Well most of him hide behind them. Just about every night or afternoon Elem will say, "wanna hide wit me?" and heads over to the couch. After some shuffling and giggling, the game goes a little something like this:

mommy and daddy, "Elem, where are you? Where is Elem? Ahhh man we cant find him anywhere...."

screaming loudly: "Can't find me, can't find me mommy, can't find me daddy"


giggle giggle, laugh laugh, quiet scream: "ahhh I hidin', not find me"


uncontrollable laughter and smiling from ear to ear: "Here I am, I right here, you find me again?"


Who knew hide and seek could be this much fun?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers