Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pics of the Day

With the summer coming to an end, and fall right around the corner, the days of swimming in the little pool and playing with the water hose in the backyard are few and far between. Not quite sure how we are going to keep this water baby out of the water.

I wanted to share a couple of pics that I just cant stop looking at, and make me smile each time I see them. Don't you just love how much fun your little ones can have with a water hose??? I mean could there BE anything more fun when you are 2? And endless supply of slow running water that you are completly in control of-you can fill and pour it wherever you want and it just keeps on coming.

Happy Elem.


Determined Elem.

2 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Naked Elem :) Hehe.

becky said...

Does he once again not have any clothes on? I will buy the kid 1000 pair of underware/shorts just so he will remain clothed. I am sure the kid perverts love the Elem blog:).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers