Thursday, September 24, 2009

"NO...its a football"

After a very disappointing loss by the Razorbacks on Saturday, Elem shared some of our leftover football cupcakes with Poppa, when he came over to play for a few minutes. I had picked out some football shaped candy to put on the top of the cupcakes because I thought Elem would enjoy them- Mostly just for fun and to get him excited about the game and all. But you know nobody ever really eats those things. Poppa was super excited to get a cupcake with a special football on top, and Elem was proud to pass it along to him.



Here is the conversation that took place:

Poppa: Hey Elem, can I have one of your cupcakes?

Elem: Here Poppa, I got a football cupcake for you.

Poppa: What is that right there on top of your cupcake, I've never seen one of those?

Poppa: Is that edible?

Elem: NOOOOO. Its a football.

3 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Ahhh haha. I love Elem!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

He is so cute!

Brittney said...

so cute...that boys needs to know what a football is before anything else! :) Go hogs!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers