Monday, October 26, 2009

"I ride the 4 wooter, mommy"

Here is the video from the fair where Elem and Cecilia rode the "4 wooter" (4 wheeler)! Elem LOVES 4 wheelers so this little ride was right up his alley. At the beginning he is just too cute waving at the camera and all the onlookers, which consisted of myself, seth, ali, dustin, and grammy and poppa. So there were plenty of people looking for a little wave. And then if you watch closely right at the very beginning of the video he is putting a little bit of gas in the 4 wheeler hehe :) and telling us thats what he is doing. Cecilia's face is priceless too! Uhm, and check out how fast this little ride is going! geez for such little people....I know I am going to have my work cut out for me when he gets a little bigger and is wanting to go on the crazy upside down and super fast rides. Guess I need to be thankful this one just goes in a small circle, round....and round.....and round..... again.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

They are too cute! I love his new carseat cover by the way...ETSY is the BEST!!!!!!!

becky said...

That really is fast. How cute!! I am glad he is getting to grow up around his cousin:)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers