Friday, November 13, 2009

Toddlers and the iPhone

Yes I spoke correctly. Toddlers and the iPhone...uhm, are you kidding me? I snapped this video of Elem and Cecilia about a month ago, one night when Cecilia was spending the night with Elem. Seth has been sharing his love of "apps" on his favorite piece of technology with our 2 year old. And I guess I can say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It is amazing that a phone has all kinds of downloadable applications you can have on your phone-not too mention, ones that your 2 year old can actually learn from! I believe this particular one is matching up animal sounds and animals, or something along those lines. I Guess I need to send this or a better version to iPhone, and maybe they can use it for their next campaign. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Okay. I'm sold. I MUST have a darn Iphone now. ;)

Khim said...

Mindy,
Elem is such a cutie!! Oh my word doesn't it just melt your heart to see the way your little guy looks up to his daddy? Love it Love it Love it!!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Ella uses my iphone all of the time, and sometimes knows how to work it better than me! They do have neat apps for children!

Mindy said...

Haha. Uhm yeah I totally forgot to add how much better he knows how to use seths phone than I do. He knows to pick it up, touch the screen and slide the arrow over to open it up. INSANE!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers