Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kids say the Darned-est

At least mine does anyway! More and more I am seeing little bits and pieces of mine and Seth's conversations coming out thru Elem's speech. Some of which I am SUPER proud, but some of which are a little, uhm...well, lets just say they make me think more about the things I say all the time but that I don't even hear coming out of my mouth. :) For example....

Every time I pull into Sonic, and before I can even get a word in to say, what I would like to order, or before I could possibly ask Elem if he would like something...I hear these few words...

"You want a large diet coke mom?"


Hahaha...I guess Elem knows my one true weakness-diet cokes. Large ones, from sonic. Ahhh...

2 comments:

mom said...

That picture is hilarious!

Courtney said...

that's too funny, mindy! it's amazing the things kids pick up on without us even knowing :) elem is such a cutie! hope y'all have a wonderful holiday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers