Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time to get up

"Uhm hello? Can you hear me? Seriously do you hear me talking? Are you ever going to get out of that bed? Comon' it's time to get up?! Please it's time to go to school. Okay seriously lets go. We are leaving in 5 minutes. Come out from under the covers."-me

Hmmm and the list continues. Just a few phrases I hear myself repeating each and every morning. Somehow Elem migrates from his bed, to our bed, to the couch, and is every bit as lovely of a morning person as I am. It is so hard for me to roll over and get up, but gosh darn it I do it! And I definitely need to find a new routine to get this little man up and going in the morning!

Not to mention the bed head we have going in this house. That is a whole-nother level of things to attack in the morning. Why am I the only one who seem to care what gets tackled in the morning?

I need some morning motivator help. :) Oh Happy Day!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Wish I could help you, but unfortunatly I have 2 morning girls here. Jillian is usually up by 6...I know...it sucks! Enjoy your sleeping baby boy! :)

mom said...

I wish I could give you a day or so where you didn't have to get up and out. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to do that for myself either. I think you have to be 65 and retired....someday.

Anonymous said...

We have the exact opposite problem. Radnor comes bounding into my room an hour before
I'm ever ready to get up. You're just starting your teenage years way early!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers