Monday, February 1, 2010

Making the bed-Toddler style

Ever tried making the bed with a toddler? Well, one of my pet peeves is to have the beds made when I leave the house each and every single day! There is just something about coming home and them not being made, that seems to get under my skin. However, it is also something that distracts me from my toddler, and lets just say, being the morning people that we are, neither of us are happy to embrace things that aren't specifically in our own individual plan before around say-10am. Hehe,. I needed a plan to get Elem out of his state of whining for me "not to make the bed" and put some attention on him-all the while accomplishing my goal of getting those pesky beds made! This is how I make it work, each and every morning:



Cecilia was over one morning, heading to school with us, so she got to get in on the action. This was her first time, so you can tell Elem is way more INTO the whole idea of being knocked out with the pillow. I actually had to cut the video a little short, because it does take about 10 minutes to do the whole thing. But I can tell you, the bed is pretty close to perfect each and every single day-thanks to my little man!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers