Thursday, February 4, 2010

Teachin' him early

Need I say more? Seth and I are HUGE music lovers and always have been, and can in no way imagine our life without music in it! No, we do not sing beautiful music together, or hum tunes with a harmonica around a fire at night, but we would if we could! Whether it is spinning records, listening to jam bands, or some James Taylor, we really want Elem to grow up in a household full of music. And to always have the opportunity to grow or express himself musically any time he would like. For now, we have a few instruments around the house, radios and ipods he can get to any time he wants, and of course, daddy's favorite:

The turn tables-


I am not exactly sure who the new Serato scratch live was purchased for a couple of weeks ago? Seth? or Elem? So far, his newest trick is "scratchin" during one of daddy's mixes! (no mom and Becky- that does not mean scratching the record with his fingernails, it is a DJ style of spinning-hehe)

Teach them young right?!

1 comment:

becky said...

I am sorry that I am a bit musically out of the loop:) I will work on it!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers