Monday, May 17, 2010

Catch phrases



A few catch phrases or just conversation bits that Elem has been spitting out that let me know I need to stay on my toes are below:


Mommy: Elem, when did you learn that?

Elem: A couple months ago.




Elem: Hey guys,

Mommy and Daddy: Yes?

Elem: I love ya'll




Elem: Hey momma

Mommy: Yes Elem

Elem: I know all about Scooby Doo

Mommy: huh? How do you know about Scooby Doo, you have never seen it.

Elem: I looked it up

Mommy: You looked it up where?

Elem: On the computer




Daddy: Elem what are you doing?

Elem: Hang on, I'm on the phone

Daddy: Who's on there?

Elem: Nobody! I'm texting!!!



Elem: Hey, I know whats a good idea...
Mommy and Daddy: Whats a good idea?
Elem: We can "insert anything you would like here" Thats a good idea.

1 comment:

mom said...

So typical of Elem. You really ought to write a book.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers