Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hard at work

All he needs is a dusty pair of converse and a few tools and he is good to go.


I got out of the shower yesterday morning, threw some clothes in the laundry, and wiped down the kitchen counter before I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and blow dry my hair, only to find this little boy. Naked. With tools. Seriously doing some much needed work on the bathroom drawers. I mean how could I even go on with the rest of my morning? I of course plopped right down, and continued to "assist" with a few "jobs" and helped with instructing towards some screws (or things that looked like they could be a screw whole) until the worker man-as Elem likes to call it-phase was complete. This totally made my morning reset. I took the time to stop, take a deep breath, and enjoy the moment with Elem. It was so nice.



The only downside, somehow I ended up picking up all the tools and putting them in the tool box and then putting that away while he played games on the computer. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers