Monday, January 10, 2011

A few faves

Just a couple of Elem's favorites these days are:

The color blue! No matter where he is or what he is doing, if blue is an option, then you better believe he is going to pick it out. It can be his shirt for the day, socks, marker color, sticker, or even plate for dinner. Blue is the best right now, and it has been for quite some time. Not sure if that will change any time soon, but he is pretty concrete in his decision for now. :) I like blue and his room isn't blue, so I tried to add a little more blue to his playroom in hopes of pacifying that want!


Kickball/soccer. Every single day when we get home Elem is loving to run outside and play kickball or soccer in the backyard. he loved kicking the ball into his little soccer goal and could play out there for hours. If it didn't get dark, I don't think he would ever come in! He still plays football and basketball all day once we get indoors, since I don't so much allow the kicking inside, but outside he is on a kicking frenzy! And of course I think he is already a star. What can I say? :)


I'm going back and forth with trying to decide whether or not to pay for Elem to be on a little soccer team for the Arkansas Soccer Club. It is the only organization here in Little Rock that allows kids under 4 years old to be on a team. I know he would love it, but I also know I would love it for him. So I am trying to toss that one around. I'm gonna make a decision here this week so Ill post about that soon. I am sure I will sign him up, haha. But I am just thinking he might not want to play if he doesn't know anyone on the team. He is kind of shy like that. Likes to see a friendly face to actually interact with other kids. So that is the main thing. Anyways, I think overall he would get a kick out of it and enjoy making new friends and running around and being free on the field! Who wouldn't!?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers