Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just another sports fanatic

Did I ever mention this little boy is a sports FANATIC???
So, when did knowing all the football teams in the NFL and NCAA...uhm and their team mascots....uhhhh...and more player names than I know-become such a big deal? And when did learning all kinds of crazy high numbers from score boards kick into gear for this little man? Honestly, I have no idea how it has come to this, but at some point Elem has taken his love for the game and it has consumed his every being! He spits out facts, and scores, and team names and info like a regular ole football analyst you might see on College Game Day.

Ahhh, the joys of raising a little boy. I must admit, I love every bit of the sports fanatic he has come to be!

WHo doesnt love a good mouth piece, right?



No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers