Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumpkinish Activities!


Uhm finding time to do punkinish activities while in nursing school-ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!!! Let me repeat. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. My life is so hectic and busy that I felt as if fall flew by me and almost before I could even catch a moment to celebrate the leaves changing colors and the fun of pumpkins and halloween. Luckily, somehow, we were able to spend a little family time outside enjoying the nice weather, and I was able to take Elem to his school field trip to the pumpkin patch! It was seriously, the best field trip ever!! The weather was so great, and Elem had a blast with his friends.

Elem, Luke, and Addison at the top of the giant hay stacks.

Me: " Elem go pick out a pumpkin! You get to take one home with you!"
ELem: "Okay mom, I found one" (see pic below)



Enjoying the train rides with Ethan and Izak

Super jump off the huge haystack. Check.

Swinging with Preston.



And of course pumpkin painting and decorating with mommy.

I just keep telling myself, next year will be different. Next year will be different. I will have sooo much more time to do all the things with Elem that I want to. But at the same time, I don't want to miss out on making memories now! He is at such a fun age!!! Truth be told we had a great time making the pumpkins and we actually started carving one, werent having that much fun because he thought it was gross, and decided to go "mr potato head" with the pumpkin. And it turned out great!

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

mom said...

I agree with Elem. All of those seed, strings, and the ODOR get to me. I like Mr. Pumpkin Potato head.
You always try to make things special for Elem.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers