Monday, February 5, 2007

Active baby, but sleepy Me. :)

Okay I had NO idea how much movements I would actually be feeling this early!!! It is the most awesome feeling in the world. A little crazy at times, but still very very much a blessing every single time. But needless to say we have a very active baby boy in there. And when I say active I mean constant constant movement. Its like as soon as I find time to relex and lay down, it feels like he is about to bust out of there. haha. Just contstant pushing or kicking or something. And then when he really gets going it feels like he is in there literally swimming around. ...and around....and around. All flutters. Super cool.

Then there is the night time hyper baby that comes out. Which is aiding in my sleepless nights again. Its like Ill sleep for an hour, then have to get up to go to the bathroom, of course. And then once up, I toss and turn for about another 30-45 minutes feeling the baby playing around. So then in the midst of all that, I of course feel like someone is jumping on my bladder the whole time!! :) At which point I get up, go to the bathroom again, and then start the whole thing over. Hoping to fall asleep somewhere in there. Anyways, that is what my night consisted of the last couple of nights, me not sleeping, the baby playing, and Seth sleeping soundly. But its all good, I know it will be worth it in the end.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers