Monday, February 26, 2007

Elem's bedding fabric!!!!





So this morning I was so busy updating on the doc appt. that I almost forgot what I bought this weekend! I FINALLY bought some fabric that we are going to use for his bedding. My mom is going to sew it! So all I have to do is go ahead and get it to her and we can finally get going on something for his room! yay! I am so excited.


I hope you can tell from the pics what it looks like. I didnt want to do the traditional blue, of course every single boy in america has a blue room! And I didnt want to do anything too babyish! I really wanted a cool little room for him! So I was focused and set on getting green and chocolate brown. And then the rest was kinda up in the air. But I found something that both me and Seth love and I think Elem will too.


So as far as where the fabric will go, the chocolate and cream striped one will be the ruffle around the bottom-but it wont be a "ruffle", it is going to be flat. So no ruffles for Elem. I think that might be a little too girly. And then the swirlies are going to be the outside of the bumper-I think, and then the light green is going to be the inside of the bumper. And on the inside of the green squares i want to get like some big chocolate colored buttons to kinda bring in some more dark brown. And as far as the sheet I am not toally for certain.


So I think that is how it is going to go. Unless we alternate the bumper squares and do one green and then on swirlies. I guess we will just have to see! :) Anyways, I am so so excited and happy to have something in the works. Hope you all enjoy it!

3 comments:

ritaashlock said...

mindy madewell! eden told me you were expecting a baby- and i was so excited to find your blog. reading your blog was so much fun-- i'm really happy for you. send me a message sometime and we can catch up!
love-- rita (trickey) ashlock

Mindy said...

OMG I have been trying to find you for so long!!! I can not believe it! My email is mmadewell@perks.com, you have got to email me! -mindy

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 340 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers