Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sleep is much needed!

Well I have been deprived of my sleep for way too long! haha -I know I am not going to get any sleep once Elem is here, but as far as now, I have got to get some sleep, and I think I found a way to get some. At least for a couple of days anyways! And they key is Benadryl!!! It seems that is my new drug of choice. I dont ever take it, but it is safe to take while you are pregnant and it is just enough to make se fall asleep and stay that way! Its great! No I know what you are thinking-that I am probably drugging the little guy, but I dont plan to take them every night. However, once a week to catch up everything I have missed due to crazy back pain and butt pain and just overall discomfort is much needed.

I totally took one a couple of nights ago and I think it is the first night I have gotten more than 2-3 hours of sleep in a night in about 3-4 weeks. I was about sick of it. I am just in the worst mood and then not very much good at work, and then just get on my own nerves when I dont sleep!! It is something that I just have to have! At least every week or so! But anyhow, so for today we are all rested and everyone is happy! :) Yay for Benadryl and yay for sleep!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers