Friday, February 16, 2007

My belly button...is so cool. haha

Okay one thing I forgot to include in this morning's rant about you smokers is how freaking cool my belly button is. I am sure most of you have seen it and touched it for that matter, because i have just been so amazed at it every day. Its like I used to have the most perfect inny ever! Like one that you never ever could see the end of. And now, I have this inny still...which is cool, cause I didnt want it to be poking out this whole time, but I can see the end of it. How crazy. My whole life, I have never one time been able to see the end of my belly button. Honestly, there have been many a day that I just knew there wasnt an "end" to it. hahaha.

Anyways, so now, I have become onsessed with looking at it every day. Its so weird, but it has now turned into basically this little belly button that looks more like the end of a balloo than a belly button. If you push around it, the belly button part like pops up. It is so weird. haha. So I just wanted to let all of you know, in case you are one of the many that hasnt had a chance to look at it. seriously it is a very cool thing. Crazy how it is transforming.

:):)hehehehe.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers