Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some major dancin going down in there...

Well, I do not know what exactly little Elem is doing in my stomach these days, but whatever it is, he must be having a blast! He is moving aruond like crazy and it is just the most awesome feeling ever. A little scary from time to time, but still overall just amazing.

Last night, I went to bed around 10:00pm or so and was amazingly enough awaken at about 10:45 pm. What was I awoken by you ask?? Well that would be the massive tumbling and kicking that was going on inside my stomach. Seriously, it was the biggest kick I have ever felt. And it woke me up out of a dead sleep. Crazy!!!

And I have just been watching my belly non stop every time I feel him start dancing or tumbling or whatever it is that he does all the time, just to watch it role across my stomach. So so neat. And for real, there have been a couple where it feels like he is going to bust out of my stomahc. Like a leg or something is just going tocome right out. I mean what if that happened? haha. Cuold that happen? haha . No I know it cant but still, it sure does feel like it.

So amazing to me that little Elem is in there doing his thing while I am out here doing mine. But yet we are walking around together. :) I am just in awe right now. Ill keep you posted on any major outbursts as they come about.

Love ya! Mindy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers