Thursday, March 15, 2007

29.5 weeks and 29 pounds heavier!!




hahaha! So I could have gone ahead and titled this 30 weeks and 30 pounds heavier, but trust me, you want to savor every pound you can when you have gained this freakin much wait in 7 1/2 months. So we will stick with the 29s, and hope they stay good to us at least for a week or so longer. :):) Anwyays, me and Steph did a photo shoot at work yesterday so I thought I would share. I need to document the largeness of this growing belly and little Elem. He is definitley getting a little more squished in there. I can tell because you can see him rolling across my stomach every night. Its not really kicks ever anymore, just more like lumps on one side or the other of my belly!! So I hope you enjoy! And yes I think I am sweating in one of them, please disregard. But I am seriously having so many hot flashes, I cant control them. Thanks for being my pregnancy photographer stephy! You are the bestest.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers