Friday, March 16, 2007

Yay our first presents!!!! Well Elem's first presents:)




I am so excited because Elem got his first presents! Well of course he has been gettin stuff here and there like clothes and what not, but this was the first actual time that Seth and I got to open a package for something that we regisdtered for! It is so freakin fun! I love presents! I mean I literally LOVE them! I love giving them, getting them, buying them, anything about them at all! I mean who doesnt love presents!! So other than the clothes that we have gotten from family and friends, these were Elem's first toys and what not from his Uncle Andy! :) My bro! he did so good. He got the Baby Einstein Activity Gym. I mean how cute is that!! :) It has mirrors on it and everything! And then he got him the sound machine which is super cool too, because it has like 10 sounds that is soothing for infants. I think it has like white noise, birds, water, and like heartbeats and stuff like that. And plus it has a clock on it so that is cool! And then he got him the bath tub that I wanted. Which of course I think is so awesome. It even has like the little mesh place so you can set the infant in there and not have to actually "hold" him. So one person can give the little one a bath! It is perfect! Okay so I thought seeing all those cute little clothes in my house were getting me all excited, but now that I see these little toys and what not, it is making me even more excited! I can not wait till he gets here and we get to meet him! Check em out!"
Oh one more thing, lately I feel like my stomach is so tight that there could not possible be any more room for Elem to grow in there. Its like every which way I sit, it really feels like his little leg is going to come shooting out through my belly. Isnt it weird if you think about it, how they push on you and everything and they never just push through your skin. I find that very interesting. very very interesting! ha! Okay so note, belly very tight, and I feel like if my skin continues to stretch that I will not be able to eat or breathe. Both of those tasks are already becoming a little difficult!
Peas-

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers